Explanações Alheias #2

"It’s quite obvious that I am worthless. I’ve made enough fun of myself with the words “heart” and “soul” to discover to my horror, one fine morning, that self-deprecation would spare me no more! I can’t imagine anything as barren as myself. I possess neither anyone nor anything. I expect nothing.

I remember having burst out laughing. I remember having had my backbone frozen to the idea of glory. I remember having been eager for love. There is no longer any life in me. I never find myself apart from boredom, I have no place.
Everything has been overrated! The war overrated! The “artificial paradise” overrated! And love, too!…

What a kick in the ass! But you go on. There is only one single thing in the world that is intolerable: the consciousness of its mediocrity.”

Jacques Rigaut

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário